Combine core systems to produce meaningful documents…
The highgrove solution streamlines, optimises and accelerates outbound document-driven processes.
It does this by automatically tranforming raw data from your existing applications into dynamic business documents ready for production and distribution via print, email, fax, PDF, XML, Web forms, archive and workflow.
Outbound documents such as purchase orders, shipping documents and invoices are easily generated in the required formats and then automatically delivered digitally to their destination.
what are the common issues?
In most organisations, improving the document output process will have a significant positive impact on productivity and efficiency within the business.
If your business is using a lot of paper based documents with manual processes that can make the tasks administratively intense, then highgrove’s solution can help.
how highgrove help
The highgrove output document management solution is designed to seamlessly integrate into existing business systems, enabling organisations to replace expensive printed forms with customised forms that can be centrally managed and distributed digitally.
Our solution will transform document design, output, and distribution into significantly more efficient and marketing-oriented processes.
It allows you to design custom digital forms that are automatically merged with your application software’s data from various software application platforms.
These digital forms are then automatically managed and sent to their point of need, either within the business or directly to the customer.
- Major savings on pre-printed paper, printing, postage, storage and stationery
- Increased efficiency, productivity and cost savings
- Incorporates business process intelligence into document output
- Unified brand expression on all business outputs – mail, fax, print, web forms, PDF
- Full integration with ERP, CRM, Billing, Accounting and other enterprise applications
- Allows instant global updates to all documents
- Reduction in number of printers required in the business
- Integration of multiple data sources into dynamic documents and outputs
- Total flexibility for dynamic handling of changes and producing documents on demand
- Compatible with current equipment and applications.
For qualifying organisations, highgrove offers a complimentary document process audit. We will provide an analysis of your document output and process systems and suggest recommendations for streamlining your procedures. In order to apply, please Contact highgrove