Secure advanced document archive vault with compliance and retrieval…
A comprehensive document archive vault solution that can deliver any document, anywhere, anytime, control access and increase information security using a simple, searchable Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system.
Organise, store and retrieve information in the blink of an eye. Control and manage information and documents of any kind in an easy-to-use, easy-to-implement digital archive vault system.
This solution also enables automation and tracking of business processes throughout the document information life-cycle.
what are the common issues?
Have you ever thought about how much money and time your business spends on storing, searching, and retrieving information from documents in a normal workday? Think about how many pieces of paper are printed in your office! Depending on the size of your company, you are probably spending hundreds to thousands of hours each year searching through paper files looking for documents.
how highgrove help
The highgrove archive and retrieval solution is designed with the scalability and flexibility needed to solve document management problems in virtually any industry. This allows organisations to become significantly more efficient by managing corporate documents and information in a secure and comprehensive manner.
By centralising all of your document storage in to one secure Vault. Every paper or digital document, every email, every fax, can all be simply and safely stored, managed and accessed from anywhere.
Improve Business Processes
- Reduce information retrieval times and enhance customer service with comprehensive ECM solution.
- Access and manage files directly from line-of-business applications.
- Give employees more time to focus on primary business objectives by automating document processes.
Protect Information from Theft and Disaster
- Implement information policies with multiple levels of security and extensive user controls.
- Shield information with encryption both during transmission and when stored.
- Facilitate a disaster recovery strategy with automated backups and redundant copies of information.
Comply with Regulations and Electronic Discovery Guidelines
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating compliance processes and tracking activity.
- Enforce compliant disclosures by requiring users to record who received information and why.
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies.
For qualifying organisations, highgrove offers a complimentary document process audit. We will provide an analysis of your documents and workflows used in the business process and suggest recommendations for streamlining your procedures. In order to apply, please Contact highgrove.