Capture documents to increase the speed of your business…
Many enterprises still rely on paper documents for their business processes and often they require significant manual labour to manage and extract the data in these documents.
To remain competitive businesses must find ways to reduce costs by streamlining resource-intensive labour and reassigning staff to higher-value tasks.
With electronic processing, enterprises can automate data entry and standardise the flow of paper, achieving significant cost reductions and increased productivity.
Wherever businesses deal with documents and whenever those documents drive transactions, organisations can benefit from highgrove’s capture and process automation solutions.
what are the common issues?
Although different industries often have distinct business processes and regulations, they all share the need to efficiently access data from paperwork. highgrove’s solution allows enterprises to automate those processes in the following areas:
- Forms processing: extract hand printed information and barcode data from surveys, application and order forms and classify multiple form types
- Invoice processing: extract all data, including line items that also can stretch over multiple pages, from supplier invoices
- Purchase order or claims processing: extract information from scanned or faxed orders and validate those against purchase databases
- Digital mailrooms: classify and separate documents according to document type and content and route documents into backend workflows for further processing
how highgrove help
Many different industries benefit from the automatic separation, classification and extraction of information from various types of documents.
The highgrove Solution is a highly scalable Enterprise Capture and document processing platform for converting streams of documents into business-ready data.
Whether you require a desktop solution to automate low-volume data capture or an Enterprise Capture platform for processing all business-critical documents, highgrove capture and process, has the flexibility to address your needs.
- Maximised resource use: increase efficiency by eliminating time-consuming and expensive manual error-prone processes such as document pre-sorting and manual keying for business-critical documents.
- Reduced operating costs: for manual document handling, and cut hours for manual keying to extract business relevant data from documents.
- Increased competitiveness: increase responsiveness and speed-up reaction times to customer enquiries.
- High-quality data output: the assurance of high quality data in the format you require means less time and resources spent validating work and better, more reliable data deposited into your back-end systems?
For qualifying organisations, highgrove offers a complimentary document process audit. We will provide an analysis of your document capture and process systems and suggest recommendations for streamlining your procedures. In order to apply, please Contact highgrove